Sunday 30 September 2012

Seoul Garden Hotpot & Mid Autumn Festival

Lunch today at Seoul Garden Hotpot @Habourfront. Food was awesome :) thanks to baby's godparents for the recommendation & mum for the treat :DD




 Free Flow of cinnamon red-date hot tea which i love!
got those gingery taste, like my ah ma's home-made sweet potato soup :)

Sliced Beef Kimchi Hotpot
would be better if the soup is spicy enough to my liking.
nevertheless, this is gd!

Bulggogi Chicken Bap
believe it anot, my 1st time trying bibimbap.
pretty yummy ah! love ALL the ingredients inside :D

Seoul Garden Hotpot
HarbourFront Centre 
(Ala-Carte Menu)
1 Maritime Square #02-03/04
HarbourFront Centre 
Singapore 099253
Tel: 6275 6338

**********

On a side note, HAPPY MID AUTUMN FESTIVAL everyone!! THANKSSSSSSS to baby boy, my family & I have yummilicious D24 durian mooncake this festive season ♥

1 comment: