Tuesday 6 November 2012

SPONSORED REVIEW: DressenicoLe - Ashton Studded Blouson

sooo upset with myself on this very very very delayed sponsored review post!! this post should be published before my BKK trip, but it got delayed cos of my cornea ulcer which happen just 3 days before my BKK trip :( 

nevertheless, here is my 2nd sponsored review from DressenicoLe :) 

DRESSENICOLE first started out in 2011. Since then, their deep love for fashion has always been the motivation.

DRESSENICOLE is all about being simple and professional, retailing quality and chic apparels, providing cozy customer care.

My pick from Dressenicole goes to....

Ashton Studded Blouson in WHITE


When in doubt, choose black or white. Either of these colours can never go wrong. I particularly like the studded collar which makes this simple white top looks effortlessly chic in style when worn. Can be match with my denim shorts for a casual look over the weekend or my bandage skirt in black or peplum skirt in red for work. LOVES clothing that can easily bring me from work to play :)



Another plus point is the hidden row of button fastening. 


Even though this top is made of chiffon polyester, it is just slightly sheer. Was wearing nude undergarments & i reckon it doesn't look that revealing, right?? 




Do pop by DressenicoLe or like their FB page for their latest updates :D

2 comments:

  1. great photography skills!! the angles...the skills...the just-perfect timing to catch your most natural smiles....who's that amazing photographer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHA!! Hao Lian Gui~~ :p nevertheless im really thankful for this GREAT photographer <3

      Delete