Sunday 16 December 2012

Of ALL Gatherings DEC'12 Part 1

It has been awhile since I last met my sec school mates. More than a decade of friendship, & I'm just glad we still have common topic to talk gossip about & we don't feel uneasy despite not meeting up frequently :) 

This time round we meet for a purpose - getting our "red-bomb" from Carlie. FINALLY I get to know/see her other half. why FINALLY is becos this friend of mine has always kept her relationship super super low profile & she doesn't have a FB for us to "stalk" on. So, upon receiving the good news, I'm truly happy for her & needless to say, I NEED to attend her wedding to see who is her special half :p (of cos also to witness her lovely marriage).

Dinner at Marutama Ra-men, which I've always wanted to try. Food was not too bad, but ramen choices are limited. In fact, all of us ordered the same, Nama Karashi Ra-men  -.-








Marutama Ra-men 
6 Eu Tong Sen Street 
#03-90/91 The Central
Singapore 059817
Tel: +65 6534 8090

Operating Hours
Daily: 11:00am - 10:00pm
**********
Another dinner gathering with my ex, ex-colleagues from my first job after I graduated from my diploma. I think we have not seen each other for almost 5 looooonggg years O.o 

Time flies & the difference in us during this 5 years is that Sharon is already a mother of 2 adorable kids; while Ginny got married just 2 weeks ago. As for myself, this is my 3rd job since I last met up with them, & I'm still single but not available cos of samsam's <3

Dinner at Le Chasseur (食乐轩). My facial therapist has been telling me how frequently her colleagues & her patronise this zhi char stall after their work. Food is affordable & with NO GST & service charge. She recommends me the asam curry fish head (best to pre-order in case fish head runs out of stock), tomato omelette & pork in black vinegar.

In my opinion, food tasted pretty average, nothing special from those zhi char I ate elsewhere. As for the price, it is considered quite affordable. 5 small dishes, 3 white rice & 3 drinks cost us only $50+.

becos i forgot to take a pic of the stall, here is the namecard

wide array of food choices..








Le Chasseur Skewer Pte Ltd 食乐轩
31 New Bridge Road
Singapore 059393
Tel: +65 6337 7677

Operating Hours
Daily: 11:00am - 11:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment