Thursday 19 April 2012

Song Huat Bak Kut Teh

so it's an impromptu dinner date with the boy since my hse nv cook & his mum will be home late. YAY!!! missss my bruleeeee :pdinner at 松發肉骨茶 (Rocher branch). i hardly love bak kut teh unless their soup is really nice. not those full of pepper or bland taste.


Bak Kut Teh - $8 (6 pcs of VERY tender bak kut, soup refillable) 
comes in $5/$6/$8

Pig's Intestine - $5
comes in $4/$5/$6/$8
no bitter taste. very soft too :)

 Mei Cai - $1
comes in $1/$2
taste just nice :)

 You Tiao - $1
not crispy de. i don't like ><

 my brulee ♥

Song Huat Bak Kut Teh (Rocher)
1 Rochor Road
#01-506 Rochor Centre
Opening Hours: Tue to Sun 8am - 10pm
Closed: Every Mon (Except Public Holiday) 

**********
Mng to try MGG  My Peterpan Collar Jumpsuit - Burnt Sienna, Cream (Size M) & TTR Dark Denim Sleeveless Shirt (Unreleased) over at KJ before dinner.
 

- Ptp & waist fit me perfect. Very comfortable & not tight at all.
- Length fits me perfect. 
- Gd quality material - textured spandex.
- Rather stretchable. imo, Size M can fit up to big UK8 - small UK10 for a comfy wear. 
- However, very very sad to say I've thunderous calves!! :(( thus, this pc emphasize & hugs onto my knees & calves.
- Seamless underwear is highly recommended.
- I'm wearing black bra in the pics, & it seems that the cream colour is still able to remain slightly non-sheer. But I would still recommended nude/light undergarments for the cream piece.
- Both pc are true to colour as shown in my pics & MGG pics.
- imo, Black will have super slimming effect.

 
- No sizing tag. So i presume is free size.
- A little tight for me at the bust area but not to the extend cannot breathe. (*refer to 2nd & 3rd buttons)
- Ptp fits fine though.
- Stretchable denim. Denim is not too thick nor thin, comfortable material.
- imo, this pic will look superb if the last 2 buttons are unbuttoned & tie into a knot (pics not shown as my tummy is too wobbly & big :(( )
- This pc should be only able to fit big UK8 for a comfy wear.

1 more day to TGIF...HOOOORAY!! :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment