Sunday 10 June 2012

FOOOOOD POST with BRULEE ♥

EAT EAT EAT..our FAVOURITE hobby to do...thus explains our size & constant expansion in width :((

Dinner @Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant at Changi Airport on Friday. Wanted TCC but since they operate 24hrs, their kitchen menu is slightly different & limited in choices. Don't have my favourite seafood aglio olio :( Nevertheless Crystal Jade wasn't a wrong choice :)

Signature Xiao Long Bao

Sour & Spicy La Mian

Pork Ribs La Mian


Crystal Jade Shanghai Restaurant
Terminal 3, Level 3

Yesterday we went town for window shopping, hoping that I can get some good deals, but it seems that none caught my attention :/ Still prefer online shopping lahs. Anwway I still bought my Salon Vim membership card to utilize it for my hair appointment with John next Saturday :) Had our dinner at Robert Timms since they also have the 1-1 main course promo.


 

Cafe Latte

Garlic Cilantro Prawn Spaghetti

Bacon & Mushroom Egg-drop Fettuccine

Mussels w/Spicy Chilli sauce

The House of Robert Timms
501 Orchard Road
#01-02/03 Wheelock Place
Singapore 238880

No comments:

Post a Comment