Sunday 23 December 2012

Carlie & Augustine's Wedding

In my honest opinion, if you don't mind the venue (non-hotel), Peach Garden Chinese Restaurant is a recommended place. Despite being a lil' congested in the table arrangement, the food served is scrumptious.  I would rate it 8.5/10 for their food served & preferably a 8/10 for their service. In fact, the food & service are way much better than my cousin's wedding lunch at Ritz Carlton, which I'll blog in my next entry. At least you know the banquet $$$ you have paid for is worth the value.

Of cos, having say so much, if I've a wedding in the future, & if I'm holding a banquet, I would still prefer it in a hotel :p Its just the atmosphere, well, is once in our lifetime right?? 

Well, good food, but not forgetting AWESOME catch up with my sec sch friends once again; & most importantly happy for Carlie that she found her other half to stay together forever. May she have a blissful & everlasting marriage with Augustine <3





















No comments:

Post a Comment