Sunday 19 May 2013

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons @ Bugis Village

Being a Ramen lover, I can't possibly miss the 4th Keisuke outlet -  Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons at Bugis Village :')


I've went to 2 out of the 4 branches thus far; Tori King at Amara Hotel (100AM) & Tonkotsu King at Orchid Hotel. In fact, I guess I've tried Ramen Keisuke, 3rd floor at Parco Millenia, before too..but perhaps it was too long ago that I've no memory of it. LOL :p 

Personally, I prefer the new outlet (Bugis Village) the most. Very spacious, with attentive & good serviced staffs (maybe cos it is newly open??)..& also having "interesting" menu to choose your ramen.
 


 Unlike the Orchid Hotel outlet, this outlet have more space to move about.
At least, you won't feel "pressured" to eat-&-go immediately when dining here.
You can really enjoy your ramen & have little conversation :)

 Becos it is Spring season now, that explains the Cherry Blossoms. 
So pretttyyy right?? <3
I shall visit here every season :p 
Summer next up!

Inner seating;
which the waitress told me will be a lil warm??? 
So, I chose the seating near the door.

Japanese chefs at work

 This is the "interesting" menu I meant.
PS: Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons (not to get confuse with Four Season Hotel) serves 4 + 1 different kinds of ramen; 春, 夏, 秋, 冬, 王 ~ Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter & King.
Which is your preference?? :D


 I did not ask for the apron & the beautiful (wonder how beautiful it can be, hur??) rubber band though.
By the way, that is how Mr. Keisuke - the Ramen King looks like.
Tied up long hair w/black apron; you can ask for the apron & rubber band if you want to look like him :PP

 FREE-FLOWWWW of hard-boiled eggggssss..

the different season of bowls to serve your ramen


 MUST-TRY THIS!!!!!
REALLY VERY VERY VERRRRYYYY NICE & WELL-SEASONED BEANSPROUTS!!


1 of the best ex-colleagues cum friend I know :')


My KING ramen;
with ALL toppings, normal noodle texture & soup, & less oil.

LOVE the stir-fried pork and ginger.
but soup is a tad too saltish & thick to drink :SS


 Shuyi's SUMMER ramen;
with ALL toppings, normal noodle texture & soup, & less oil.
Somewhat similar to KING, just with some spice (but not spicy to me).
Shall ordered this during my Summer visit :)


  When you order any Ramen bowl at Keisuke Four Seasons, tell them that you have seen their FBpage. You will be given “FREE bottle of Green Tea cola” per one bowl of noodle.
(Promotion period 5/10-5/31)

No much green tea taste, but taste like some frizzy lime Cola.
Very refreshing!


Verdict: Ramen Lovers, try it or you will regret!! (minus the a lil saltish & thick soup, perhaps opting for the light soup taste might help)

Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons
158 Rochor Road Bugis Village (btw KFC and McDonalds) 
Singapore 188433 (Bugis MRT) 
Tel: +65 6333 5740


Opening Hours: 
11:30am – 2:30pm, 5pm – 10:30pm (Mon-Fri)
11:30am – 10:30pm (Sun)


Warm Blackball for dessert!!

& my first #Chanel!!!
THANK YOUUUUU Shuuuuyyiii <3

No comments:

Post a Comment