Thursday 5 September 2013

DBD's Birthday Celebration

DBD = Dearest Beloved Darlin :)

Finally finish editing the 250++ over photos for darlin's advance birthday celebration at Montigo Resort, Nongsa!!! Phewwww~ *wipe sweat* 

Anyway, I don't think this resort needs much introduction. You probably just need to know this breathtakingly beautiful resort is in Batam; & it definitely beats all the rest of the other resorts/hotels hands down. I would think that my pictures would speak a thousand words; at least that won't put my non-stop photo-taking to waste right?? So, without further ado, peekturesssss spamming time :D

Day 1




THANK YOU BFF FOR BOOKING THE FERRY & VILLA FOR US :')
Things wouldn't be so ease-free without you.
I LOVE YOU <3 <3

Complimentary villa transfer.
Journey to the villa from the terminal is probably around 20mins. 

Lobby Area

What greeted us was the magnificent view.
A Brand New Batam. 



Welcome Lemongrass Drink

Buggy Service EVERYWHERE we go.
I feel like a handicap princess.

Living Area
*PSSSST* Spot the private outdoor pool outside?? Pictures coming soon :D



Wii, I-dock, DVD player...be entertained!!
They do telecast Chnl 8 & U there too. #cool

Kitchen Area. 
Basically whatever you see/find here, you can eat/use them.
You can find pots & pans inside the cabinet; & a mini-fridge with drinks loaded.
ALL COMPLIMENTARY!!!!! & you can even whip out ur favourite dishes.
SAY YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Master Bedroom
The bed is so comfy & big. 
I like it that when my friend/me toss & turn on 1 side of the bed, I can't feel it at all. 



Outdoor Bathtub which looks a lil' eeeeyer to soak urself?? -.-


Guest Room



THIS IS THE HIGHLIGHT!!
PRIVATE POOL. WOOOO HOOOOO~









Buggy service to our dinner place @ Seafood Restaurant.
Food was deli; except for the spicy & sour soup which tasted abit too strong for our liking due to the bamboo shoot.

The "uninvited" guest :p

Ended our night with these origami towel from the night time room service.

Day 2

2 other friends joined us for the fun & photo spamming. 
With Jia Hui, there bound to be laughter & entertainment :P



Put their stuffs done & off we went for breakfast by the pool.

This is not a pond okay :/
It is a Public Pool. But look at the dark clouds :(
The sun isn't cooperative at all.
UPSET!!

Breakfast was good. The spread were extensive & most food item tasted yummy.
So, DON'T SKIP BREAKFAST OKKAYY!


























THANK YOU DARLIN for suggesting mixing Honey Choya & Sprite; knowing that I don't drink. With this mixture, I can finally drink & 乾杯 with you girls. The drink is so AWESOME that I kept asking Sam to toast with me at home. HAHAHAHAHA!
But why Honey Choya so ex de :((











Aerobics???
HAHAHAHHAA!






Dinner at Seafood Restaurant again.
Romantic outdoor seating this time.

Back to the villa to prepare for this lil surprise celebration for the birthday girl.

I guess she din really expect it cos none of us were carrying birthday cakes/cupcakes look-alike carriers. Neither did we put any "suspicious" looking food item for celebration in the fridge. 

Little did she know these muffins/icing are lovingly prepared by Jia Hui <3 <3

She just kept all these in a tupperware & inside her BIG backpack.
And muffin doesn't require refrigerating. 
Thus, nothing suspicious at all.
How AWESOME :D



The unconditional LOVE from Jia Hui to the birthday girl.
Awwwwww~~

How does my hand-made ice-cream birthday cards look?
Designing credits to my baby boy <3

Becos we ran out of ideas what to get for this EVERYTHING-ALSO-HAVE birthday girl, we got her bikinis, thinking that she only has 1 set of bikini (which we always see her wear).
BUT........
..............
...........
.......
.....
....
..
.
WHY MUST SHE SHOCK BFF & ME WITH HER OTHER SET OF BIKINI ON THE FIRST DAY OF PHOTO-SPAMMING!!!!!
We nearly fainted -.-
In fact she has more than 2 sets of bikini, which we din realise :SSSSS












Day 3


Finally the sun is good to us; but only on our last day :(( BOOO!

 Well, better than nothing.
Blazing sun for our photo-spamming & sun-tanning.





My friend here has thousands & millions of non-stop non-repetitive model poses.











<3 <3 AWESOME girlfriends dates like this.

I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS *KISSSES*
Can't wait to this heavenly place again :)


XXXXX

Bff & my surprise appearance at the airport early in the morning. Purpose is to have another mini celebration for darlin, before sending her off to her Boracay birthday trip.


She always "complain" we din send her off cos of all our all sorts of excuses; i.e. "Tomorrow is working day lehs!" "HUH, the timing you fly is during my working hours!" etc etc....


This time round, NO EXCUSES though.

Cos her trip falls on a Public Holiday hurrrr..







#DEAREST #BFF #DARLIN


XXXXX

And how can we miss the dim sum at Crowne Plaza Hotel when at the airport right??

Agnes & my first time there, so we look everywhere for the dim sum.
We were thinking it must be some "special" restaurant, never expect it to be Imperial Treasure??? HAHAHAHA

Anyway, dim sum over at Imperial Treasure @Crowne Plaza is good; somehow different from the rest of the outlets. Do give it a try when you happen to be at the airport :)





















Thankful for having this friend in my life :')

XXXXX

#EDITED ON 06/09/13; 10:10PM#
Darlin requested for a reply tweet on this. HAHAHA! 
I should have see this coming ><
DAMN!!

To my Dearest Beloved Darlin aka Chen Yuanru,

No doubt I end off the entry with being thankful for having #bff Agnes in my life, which you see this as being conclusion & being the most important part of the whole entry (just cos it concludes -.-), but I start off the entry with you - the SUBJECT of this entry!!!

My special friendship & love to you cannot be compared with anyone else, & you should know you stand an important position in my heart, which needs no form of written post :)

Of cos, I'm really thankful that you came into my life & we got even closer after those poly days. I treasure every single small lunch/dinner dates, outing, holiday etc.. with you. Just cos you "belong to me" at that point of time we're together & I need not need to share with too many people (You know you have thousand of friends). More personal time & touch, you know?? :) Not forgetting, how you entertain me always with your powerful English words :p

Anything within my limit, I'll do for you without further question asked. 
Even if I've to share your love with so many other people, I accepted willingly.

Just becos I treasure you very much :')

Love ♥♥♥,
SK

No comments:

Post a Comment