Sunday 15 April 2012

Friday, the 13th..jH's birrrtthdayyy celebration

Black Friday...so far nth bad goes wrong for me on that day. just that due to my bad planning, I din manage to go H&M to try out my shoe sizing in order for maomao (aka Jorin) to help mi buy the pair of white crochet flats from H&M London (could not find the colour in SG)..sighzzz!! actually the flats is somewhat similar to LB's Claudia Crochet Flats but much cheaper in H&M..



nvm anw I did try out on Saturday night. but after making a trip there to try out, i still dunno wan whether to get Eur 7 or 8 for my flats..duhzzzz -.- when can I be more DECISIVE >:(

so I met up with my group of poly friends for a jiahui's birthday celebration cum gathering. we decided to just settle for cheap & yummy korean food at Kim Dae Mun Korean Cuisine, located at the food court in Concorde Hotel (previously known as Le Meridien Hotel). Dishes that I like are Potato Pancake, Spicy Korean Rice Cakes & Spicy Chicken Set. No peektures taken though :|
after-which we headed to a chill out place recommended by Agnes.
 

imo, the place looks more like some shop houses, with simple renovation done. a nice & cosy chill out place with just 20 odds tables & chairs, & a live band performing. You can dedicate songs, but it seems that not all the songs you want to listen can be heard :/ Place is considerably well-lighted. For someone like me who don't like alcohol & clubbing, this place is a recommended place to hangout with your friends :D


Honeydew Beer | Kronengburg Tower | Cereal Calamari |Truffle Fries | Home made Crème Brulee | Honey Wings.

ALL my dearest poly clique..
my best-est friend & beloved darlin  
the birthday girl with the VERY VERY YUMMY Rive Gauche Oreo Cheesecake

Shuffle Bistro Bar
3D River Valley Road, 
#02-03, Clarke Quay
Singapore 179023

No comments:

Post a Comment