Thursday 12 April 2012

MUSEE Platinum Tokyo

i guess most ladies would have heard of Musee Platinum Tokyo. They are supposed to be famous for their Unlimited Underarm IPL Treatment & of course other parts as well. their advertisment can be seen on magazines, newspaper & flyers.....

When I first get to know their service though a colleague, it was priced around $188 for their unlimited underarm package....consider rather cheap i thought. but still, i forgo the idea of signing with them...thinking what if after that there are additional add-ons, hidden cost or HARD SELLING which i HATE!! i mean i can shave what.. just hv to buy the shaver...& is WAYYY MUCHHH CHEAPPEERRR & painless!!

few months later...it dropped to $138. sooo tempting again!! still i decided NOT to..no $$$$$ to sign up additional package lahs, thinking shaving can le lahs. what for waste the unnecessary $$$$$....

then they started to tie up with groupon...$98 this time round!! O.o almost 1/2 price from the original $188 lehs..very very tempting. i did research through fb.. all i can see from fb is COMPLAINTSSSS...& MOREEEE COMPLAINTS & RANTINGSSSSSSSSS!! >:( bad customer service, disappointment, bad job performed, difficult to book appt slots, long waiting time....etc etc etc. the list goes on without a full stop!! 

tell mi how good can this salon be?? i forgo the package the 3rd time....

then again, groupon had the promotion again. this time round i chck with friends...it seems that they bought the package too. & their reply are no hidden cost, but indeed hard to book appt. so far no super bad customer svc. something more soothing to the ear hur? actually to be honest, q ma fan everytime need to shave. why not say bye-bye to underarm hairs!! 

heck lahs...shall whack it!! i bought this deal...comes with $200 Package Voucher which is valid for 6months, Japan Facial Massager & Ginger Massage Gel.


did my first consultation tdy at the PS outlet. appointment was 7pm. rch arnd 6.53pm. was greeted by the therapists...& asked to be seated while waiting for my turn. 

sit down until arnd 7.04pm...then the therapist brought me into a room to be seated, again. She asked me to fill up a personal particulars form while waiting for the consultant to come to me. finished filling up...then i waited again...

10mins later, then a consultant came in after they saw me "busy playing with my phone". my consultant is Alice. she welcome me with a welcome gift - a table mirror :) 


after which, she went through with me the hair growth cycle...what treatment they have etc....as my package comes with a $200 voucher, she asked if i want to sign up additional package so my voucher can be utilized. told her i would like to consider. not much hard selling though....

Japan Facial Massager & Ginger Massage Gel is OOS, so she said she will owe me..will give mi on my 1st treatment (*& they better do!!)

everything ended arnd 7.40pm. make my 1st session which is scheduled 1 month later cos i only want wkday, arnd 7pm slot. it seems that they are really FULLY packed!! cant wait to go for my first session & it better turn out good, with no bad svc. else........ >:(

anw, my OTD for Thursday. one more day to Friday, the 13th...

BonitoChico DKNY Dress in Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment