Thursday 27 December 2012

X'MAS Gathering with Ex-Colleagues & Besties

I'm thankful for the occasion gatherings even though I've left my previous company for 9 months. They are really a bunch of nice colleagues whom I gain from my 4.6 years with the ex-co.  A bunch of colleagues that I definitely need to keep in contact with always :)

Mini x'mas gathering at Hwee Leng's new house but without gift exchanges. But still I rec'd gifts from Ah Lan, boss, hwee leng, ms seah, hui2 & bella. So sweeeet :)


SG's BEST char siew, roast pork & duck from Yee Kee 烧腊
@Blk 148 Silat Ave
Closed on Every Sun & alt. Mondays. 





my x'mas gifts

**********
Belated X'mas celebration with the 2 besties @Bangkok Jam. Lucky I'm early to get a table first, cos the queue in every restaurants/cafes on a Friday night is horrifying. Well, food ordered tasted decent, but the portion is way too small. It doesn't justify the price paid..& the waiting time of the food is also too long >:( Agnes went there before & apparently it seems there those listed " YUMMY"  are not yummy at all. not really 值得.




the besties VERY BELATED birthday presents;
we shld meet up more often lahs ._.

prada from her hubby 
幸福小女人 <3






i <3 the lil piggy the most;
so i ask them to tk a pic with it too :p

nearly 2 decade of friendship :')

#bestiesforlife


Bangkok Jam
Plaza Singapura (New Wing)
68 Orchard Road
#03-85
Singapore (238839)
Tel:  6341 9188 
http://www.bangkokjam.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment