Sunday 10 February 2013

Happy Reunion Everybody~HUAT AHHHH!! :)

WOW..not only January pass fast..CNY also comes with just a blink of the eyes!!

Today is the eve of Lunar New Year, which is also  our  reunion day :) Hows your reunion, everyone?? Saw alot of people posting their reunion lunch/dinner food on instagram & fb..Yum tum tum :>

Mine is a simple one tonight, within my own family, ah gong, aunt & baby. Missing my late grandma's & the sumptuous spread she prepare yearly :'( Nevertheless, I'm really thankful to be able to have my reunion with my family. 

No steamboat; but there is still roasted duck, chicken, fish, veg, ngoh hiang & soup!! #imfortunate



Had early reunion steamboat with my extended paternal side last Saturday..my favourite steamboat :D Ohhhh..got my fav briased duck & roast pork toooooo #fatdieme




awwww.. i <3 my new casing!! 
so pweeeety can!! only $8!

my #cny #nails :')

Before I end off, I would like to wish everyone A Happy & Prosperous New Year!! May this snake year be an ever better year..everything we do will be smooth. Meet our 贵人, 防 all the 小人. Most importantly, 永远快快乐乐 & 身体健康 :)

HUAT HUAT HUAT ahhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment