Monday 24 June 2013

23 June 2013 - WORSE NIGHT EVER (-edited-)

23.06.13 

A date that I will NEVER EVER FORGET.
A night that was my WORST night in my entire LIFE :(

Why must I be the "chosen" one to indirectly make him somehow learnt things the hard way??
An awful way, to him & to ME!!

How I wish I could turn back time.
I swear I won't "sacrifice" him.

All I could say is,
"SORRRY X100000 MY BEST BUDDY"
& not forgetting your wife, whom I indirectly trouble as well :(

The agony to 11 July is no joke.
I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE WELL.
Nothing serious to be happened.

One word.
S U A Y

Just hope that this won't affect our long-lasting friendship.
:(

-edited-
I guess there is nothing much I can do beside sorry, & still sorry.
It is not what I can predict, not what I can foresee.
Like I said, if I can turn back time, I'm sure I won't let this happen.
I understand how you feel now, being trapped & grumpy.
I don't blame you for "blaming" or ignoring me.
It affected your mood; so do I.
I swear this incident has been lingering in my mind & heart every single day, every single night.
I don't feel good either :(

G U I L T   F O R   L I F E

No comments:

Post a Comment