Sunday 30 June 2013

PHUKET (Day 4) - Last Day too!

Time flies extremely FAST when you are on a holiday :( Even though the past 3 days have been MEH...it was still very upsetting to end our holidays that fast. BOOOO :<

My sleepy head who always ask me to shower first, just so he can slp longer >:(

Last breakfast from the hotel.



Baby says I only know how to take good shots if the item is an egg -.-
Blahhhh, I know you are jealous how my egg peektures always look OH-SO-PERFECT :P



Fruits which has some weird garlic taste, cos prolly they used the same knife to prepare food & cut fruits??? Grrrrrr..the utter WRONG thing for a kitchen staff to do!!!! >:/

#emobaby
Spending his last few moments with Mr. Hermit before releasing them.
He can just stare at them & see what they are doing NON-STOP D:



See how slowly he released them on the beach.
I think he is secretly crying inside his heart. 
HAHAHAH!! Oooops :X



Baby's dramatic departure with Mr. Hermit.
I guess if we are not taking plane back to SG (afraid Mr Hermit might not survive due to air pressure otw back), he would keep the crabs by his side.
In fact, all along, he has been wanting to have hermit crabs as pet cos he find them too cute!! :O

Headed to a nearby, promising looking massage place opp Patong Beach.
Little did I know this is the place...
....
..
.
.
.
.
.
WHERE I F'CKING LOST MY FAV GOLD HAVIS SLIPPERS :'(
WHO THE HELL STOLE IT, WORE IT AWAY, WHATEVER
...
.
.
U BETTER HAVE SWOLLEN FEET & LOST ALL UR FUTURE FOOTWEAR!!!!!!!
TMD!!!! 
*ROAR*
@#$%^&*@#$%^&*@#$^

Okay, back to the massage place >:(




Requested for their Oil Massage.
Was deciding if we should have Aloe Vera massage after our badly sunburt body from our Kata trip, but luckily I managed to read Jessica's blog the night before that Aloe Vera massage was rather MEH. So yay, a cheaper alternative is a better choice :)



As you can see we are their first 2 customers, so we actually "help" them "start off" their business, so they won't be yawning, lazing around away.

SO WHY STOLE MY SLIPPERS OR MAKE MY SLIPPERS LOST!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGHHHH~~! 
My first encounter that I lost sth overseas. Bloody hell! 



This is the 2nd level of the massage place. 
Becos Baby was perspiring NON-STOP (just by walking from Patong Beach to the massage place -.- OK! maybe the weather is unbearable), he needed a very powerful air-con.

The staffs brought us to the 2nd level, thinking the air-con can blow at us more directly. Still, Baby is sweating like he just ran 42km non-stop .__.
He wanted to forgo the massage initially, while I go ahead. But I insisted he enjoy the massage with me. Luckily, the masseuse was kind enough to ask Baby to have a quick shower to cool himself down.

Therefore, our massage officially started 1/2hr later :/
Massage was not bad though, 2 hours for 600 baht.

When you head to Thailand, you definitely cannot miss out going for massage!!
So much cheaper!!

Last few shots of the other end of Patong Beach, which is much nicer as compared to those taken in Day 1.




How can we not have our my FAV No. 6 for the last time?? :P


The garlic fish is DA-BOOOOMZ!!!
IT IS DAMN GOOD, I SWEAR!!

Suddenly it started pouring heavily. 
Din realise that May period is also Phuket's monsoon season (as mentioned by our Island Hopping tour guide aka Kobi). In fact, we encountered rain almost everyday, except Day 1.

Being the "kiasu" me, I asked Baby to buy ponchos when we saw pple selling them outside No. 6! Rather be safe than get caught in the rain. Moreover, we need to head to Airport in time. Cannot risk!!

Teeheeeee :P

Enjoying some coffee at the coffee house beside our hotel.



Our complimentary taxi service arranged by BYD cos we weren't very pleased at how they handled the situation when we encounter black-out in Day 1. Yes, we complained. But, who cares?? We saved our moolah on the transfer to airport :D

Goodbye Phuket..FOREVER!!
Doubt I will be back again cos it really isn't that fantastic as how many describe it to be.

A short gateway, which we initially was thinking if 4D3N will be a lil' too rush. But, it isn't at all.
Even though it was a rather disappointing holiday (I guess I just need some shopping!!), Baby & I get to take some time off work & relax ourselves.

THANK YOU Baby for being my forever travel partner.
Thank you for trying your very best to keep me floated during snorkeling (I KNOW YOU ARE GIGGLING NOW ON HOW I STRUGGLE. Pfffft!).
Thank you for eating crepes with me everyday & become fat with me :(
Thank you for having No. 6 with me from Day 2-4, knowing it is my fav :D

Our 3rd holiday & moreeee to come <3
Korea next up YAY?!? 
♥♥♥

1 comment: